- Friday, Feb 15, 2019 5:00 PM - Sunday, Feb 17, 2019 4:00 PM CST
Sorry, this event is sold out!
• Registration Deadline is February 14th, 2019
• Check-In Day is February 15th at 5:00PM (doors will not open until 5pm)
• Pick Up is February 18th at 4:30PM
NO spaghetti-strap tank tops, shorts shorter than fingertip length, mid-drift or halter tops.
NO clothes with inappropriate symbols, images and/or words (at our staff discretion).
NO pajamas pants during services.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Inappropriate books or magazines
- Any type of weapon
***All cell phones and electronics can/will be confiscated if there is/or we hear of any bullying, inappropriate images or videos, etc. They will be held until parent pick up.***
***We are not liable for any lost, misplaced, damaged, or stolen cell phones and electronic devices brought on the retreat.***CONDUCT:
In addition to the conduct policies reviewed during the camper orientation, which will take place at the Conference and Retreat center, the following areas of conduct are prohibited:
Physical displays of affection (holding hands, hugging, kissing, campers are not to be alone with a camper of the opposite sex at any time, etc.).
Being defiant and/or disrespectful towards pastors, staff, leaders, camp volunteers and/or other campers.
Any other conduct not conducive to the spiritual nature of this camp.
The following conduct is subject to immediate dismissal:
- Leaving the grounds without authorization
- Any participation in sexual promiscuity
- Possession of pornography
- Fighting or any other conduct deemed inappropriate
- Possession/Use of illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco
- Possession of knives, firearms or any other weapons