- Friday, Jan 18, 2019 5:00 PM - Sunday, Jan 20, 2019 5:00 PM CST
• Registration Deadline is January 16th, 2019
• Check-In Day is January 18th at 5:00PM (doors will not open until 5pm)
• Pick Up is January 20th at 5:00PM
NO spaghetti-strap tank tops, shorts shorter than fingertip length, mid-drift or halter tops.
NO clothes with inappropriate symbols, images and/or words (at our staff discretion).
NO pajamas pants during services.
WHAT NOT TO BRING:
- Inappropriate books or magazines
- Any type of weapon
All cell phones and electronics can/will be confiscated if there is/or we hear of any bullying, inappropriate images or videos, etc. They will be held until parent pick up.
We are not liable for any lost, misplaced, damaged, or stolen cell phones and electronic devices brought on the retreat.
In addition to the conduct policies reviewed during the camper orientation, which will take place at the Conference and Retreat center, the following areas of conduct are prohibited:
Physical displays of affection (holding hands, hugging, kissing, campers are not to be alone with a camper of the opposite sex at any time, etc.).
Being defiant and/or disrespectful towards pastors, staff, leaders, camp volunteers and/or other campers.
Any other conduct not conducive to the spiritual nature of this camp.
The following conduct is subject to immediate dismissal:
- Leaving the grounds without authorization
- Any participation in sexual promiscuity
- Possession of pornography
- Fighting or any other conduct deemed inappropriate
- Possession/Use of illegal drugs, alcohol or tobacco
- Possession of knives, firearms or any other weapons